September 18, 2011

Mama shoes



it's the time to make something for mama!
easy steps ...
easy stitches... 
 
I was thinking how to tie up in order to wear both sides and finally I found out it works with the knot fastener!  


The mama shoes workshop overran by one hour only because the girls were threatened by REDO, and they did very well! 
 
I prepared six packs of material in 6 different color and it seems girls tend to like violet. 
 
Pink is not my first choice of color, however, one of the girls has finished 1 of her girlie pattern shoes and the outcome of this pink set is unexpectedly good!  


Weeks ago, I was preparing the mat for the class and it's really really definitely useful for the sewing girls.  I know I could make it differently with some decorations or so, but it would be more user-friendly if I keep it simple.  With a little case at the corner makes it very convenient for placing the little stuffs while sewing, and it's easy to unfasten for storage.  The after-use feedbacks are positive :)




1 comment:

  1. Love your mama shoes!! When will you have lessons again?

    ReplyDelete