June 22, 2011

folded wallet




It took me hours to finish this wallet but it's worth.  As I want my 2nd original pattern of wallet (the 1st was the Dianne wallet, it was a long bound wallet), I have do it from drafting pattern to fastening the buttons till it's finished ;) *smile*

This folded wallet I made with roses printed linen cotton blend fabric for the front and interfacing, heavy linen in wheat color for the pockets. It would be too dull for the pockets if I use only the linen cloth. so I thought, I need something to piece it together. It took me another hour on matching patching, I was thinking how about lace or some deco tapes? but then I found a perfect piece of printed cloth to patch it up.

It's only 9 x 10cm, not too big!  with 5 pockets inside include two credit card slots!
 I love this printing very much and its dusty color, so vintage!







No comments:

Post a Comment